Excellent for sewing and quilting. Fine pins with diameter of 0.56mm. (35 pins per package).
- Easy to use Fork Pins feature 2 pins in one
- For pinning material lining and fabrics in place
Transfer your designs easily with the help of Iron-on Transfer Pencils. Place the tracing paper on the design that you wish to transfer. Trace your design with Iron-on Pencils, then place the traced design onto the fabric and iron.
Refill blade for Rotary Cutter-45 mm (Art. No 7500). Protective blade holder makes replacement safe and easy. 1 pc per package
- Keep out of reach of children
- Be careful when handling the blade because it is extremely sharp
- Blade: Steel
- Protective Blade Holder: Polypropylene
“HERA”™ Marker for Appliqué & Sewing The ideal shape of the spatula and the extra thin tip useful in folding are perfect for appliqué. Extra thin tip with curved design. This marker is easy to use for appliqué work and creasing.
Cuts fabric beautifully with the right amount of blade exposed, whether held upright or at an angle. Can be adjusted for left or right handed use. Available in 4 sizes: 18mm (Art. No 7503), 28mm (Art. No 7501), 45mm (Art. No 7500), and 60mm (Art. No 7502). Blade refills sold separately.
How to Use
- Pull the lever in the direction of the arrow to raise the cover and expose the blade for cutting
- When closing back the blade push the lever in the direction of arrow to cover blade for greater safety
- When cutting, be sure to place cutting mat underneath the material
- Be sure to keep the blade covered when not in use
- Handle: ABS Resin, Elastomer
- Lever, Cover: Polyacetal
- Blade, Screw: Steel
The curved, brass safety pins are particularly suited for quilt and patchwork projects. They are extremely rust-resistant and can therefore remain in the work piece for a longer time as well. Their curved shape allows it to easily pierce and affix several layers of fabric. The pins also have a high level of fastening force when opened and closed frequently, since the brass used has balanced spring force.
- Brass safety pins for quilt and patchwork projects
- Sizes: 38 mm
- Curved shape for a better insertion angle
Prym's metal sewing gauge is so handy for setting, measuring and marking any measurement. Its so neat you can use on work directly on the sewing machine or on knitting or crochet
The red plastic spacer allows you to pre-determine the dimension of a seam and distances between button-holes and to transfer them effortlessly. The red plastic spacers allow you to pre-determine the dimension of a seam and distances between button-holes and to transfer them effortlessly. A hole in the upper corner of the gauge makes it possible to secure the tool and to use it like compass to trace circles and curves. The scale is shown in both centimetres and inches; the inch side has additional notches to make marking easier. This practical sewing accessory can also be used to size sewn-in pleats.
20cm long / 8 inches
These long pins are equipped with a flat, flower-shaped head made of heat-resistant, yellow plastic and are specially tailored to the needs of patchwork and quilt work. This highly-stable connection between the stem and head for high stress and even, pore-free surface coating round off the requirements profile. Its fine tip easily penetrates several layers of fabric without damaging the fibres. The pins’ flat heads even let you easily iron over them. Prym sells the quilt pins in a transparent canister of 50 units each.
- Quilt pins with flat, plastic head
- Made of hardened steel
- Ironable at 2 spots
- Size: 50 x 0.6 mm
Embroidery or crewel needles have extra large eyes for strands of cotton or ribbon embroidery thread. Mainly used for either cotton or ribbon embroidery. 16 needles per package.
- No. 3 (0.99 x 44.5mm) 2 pcs
- No. 4 (0.91x 42.99mm) 2 pcs
- No. 5 (0.84 x 41.3mm) 2 pcs
- No. 6 (076 x 39.7mm) 2 pcs
- No. 7 (0.69 x 38.1mm) 2 pcs
- No. 8 (0.61 x 36.5mm) 3 pcs
- No. 9 (0.53 x 34.9mm) 3 pcs
- Useful for folding long straight lines and curves.
- A long type of "iron ruler" that allows you to quickly and easily fold back the cloth, such as raising the hem of a skirt or folding it in three.
- We have created a 25 cm "long side" that can fold long straight lines and a "curved side" that is convenient for folding curves such as the hem of a skirt.
- The long side is a long straight line for making clothes. The short side is for small parts such as cuffs. The curved side is a curve such as the hem of the skirt.
- How to use: Align the edge of the cloth with the line of the width you want to fold. Fold the cloth at the edge of the ruler and iron the creases.
- Package size: 85 x 290 x 3 mm
- You can firmly grasp the needle.
- A well-ventilated perforated rubber sack that is convenient for grasping and pulling out a needle that is difficult to pull out of the cloth. Since it is made of natural rubber and is ultra-thin (0.5 mm), you can firmly grasp the needle without impairing the feeling of your fingertips.
- Contents: Small (inner diameter approx. 14 mm, thickness 0.5 mm) (porous type) 1 set 2 pieces
- Material: Natural rubber
- Country of origin: Japan
- Package size: 60 x 105 x 11 mm
Needle size NM : 80 / 12
Quantity per pack : 5 pcs
Suitable machines : Sewing machines, Serger / Overlocker, Longarm Quilting
Suitable material : Woven fabrics (light, medium and heavy-weight), Knitted fabrics, Leather, Plastic, Jeans/denim
Suitable projects : General Sewing, Sewing on buttons and buttonholes, Zippers, Hems and topstitching, Decorative sewing, Embroidery, Patchwork, Quilting, Quilting
Quick and easy Yo-Yo Maker templates!
“QUICK” Yo-Yo Makers allow you to make evenly spaced stitches to create beautiful gathers. Fold the seam allowance, rounding off to make a nicely shaped yo-yo. These templates are perfect for sewing, quilting, and embellishments for covers, table runners, bags and more.
Long pins can hold together many layers of fabric. The flat head is convenient for machine stitching. 20 pins/card.
Size: 0.55 x 50mm
- Head is not heat-resistant. Do not apply iron directly
- Needle: Steel
- Head: ABS Resin
Fray stop is a colourless liquid that prevents stressed areas; such as button holes, seams, shirt collars, and cuffs; from fraying by reinforcing the fibres. When sewing the edges of curves, Fray Check can be applied to the edge of the curves, which are then conveniently cut before turning and without fraying. This sealing solution gives rolled seams a stable finish. It can even be use to provide a fray-free seal to the edges of self-cut fabric motifs. 22.5 ml of fray stop are included in the dosing bottle with the pipette-like opening. Only after multiple washes can the effect of the fibre-reinforcing liquid can lightly subside. This treatment can be repeated as often as desired.
- Colourless liquid prevents fraying
- For reinforcing and connecting fabric surfaces
- Suitable for sealing open fabric edges
- Practical dosing bottle
- Contents: 22.5 ml
Tapered Tailor’s Awl These awls are used for detailed work such as shaping the edges, feeding the cloth into the sewing machine and untying threads. With a sharp edge like an artillery shell, the awl is suitable for marking and opening holes especially for thick fabrics and leather.
- Tip: Steel
- Handle: ABS Resin
- Non-Slip Tread: Elastomer
- Cap: Polyethylene
When it dries, it will be transparent.
Clover Craft Glue is the durable, clear-drying wet tack glue that offers a long-lasting bond, and post-drying flexibility. Safe and non-toxic, this glue won't run and is ideal for multi-purpose craft projects involving porous and semi-porous materials.
- You can open the seam allowance with a light force, knock down the seam allowance, and make creases quickly.
- If you use it instead of an iron, work efficiency will improve.
- The design is easy on both cloth and hands.
- 1. Since it is pressed while rotating, it does not stretch and damage the fabric.
- 2. Since the center of the roller is thick, seams and creases can be pressed intensively, and the edges of the cloth will not be exposed.
- 3. A universal design handle that is easy on the hands. Since it is easy to grip, it can be pressed firmly with a light force, and it does not put a burden on the hand. It is also easy to use for left-handed people.
- It is also useful for non-ironable materials such as laminates, foundation piecing and sewing machine piecing, and folds before ironing.
- Material: ・ Roller: Polyacetal, Stainless steel ・ Handle: ABS resin
- Country of origin: Japan
- Package size: 75 × 190 × 30mm
Single-sided, one package consists of 5 different colors (blue, green, red, white, yellow).
Convenient for tracing patterns on most fabrics. Applies to any fabrics with different colors.
Place the fabric on your cutting mat or pad. Then lay the "Clover Chacopy" between the fabric and the pattern. Trace the design lines with a tracer.
Size: 12x10 in. (30x25 cm.)
- Paper, Pigment, Wax, Activator