|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 15 cm x 4 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Useful for folding long straight lines and curves.
- A long type of "iron ruler" that allows you to quickly and easily fold back the cloth, such as raising the hem of a skirt or folding it in three.
- We have created a 25 cm "long side" that can fold long straight lines and a "curved side" that is convenient for folding curves such as the hem of a skirt.
- The long side is a long straight line for making clothes. The short side is for small parts such as cuffs. The curved side is a curve such as the hem of the skirt.
- How to use: Align the edge of the cloth with the line of the width you want to fold. Fold the cloth at the edge of the ruler and iron the creases.
- Package size: 85 x 290 x 3 mm
What's in the box
1 X CLOVER 25059 IRONING RULER LONG